Research-based clinical pilates is available at present on an individual and is incorporated into most individualized rehabilitation programs in Maple motion Chartered Physiotherapy. This system of exercises is personalised and specific to an individual’s need. A series of exercises can be used as a general strength and conditioning program, as well as injury recovery and rehabilitation. After assessment and re-assessment, a series of suitable exercises are prescribed for each individual.
Clinical Pilates™ was created by DMA founder Craig Phillips over 25 years ago.
DMA Clinical Pilates™ is:
- An individually tailored treatment method.
- Used in conjunction with mainstream physiotherapy techniques.
- Provided by the most highly trained physiotherapists in the field.
- Unique and very different from the generic or Fitness Pilates.
- Designed to find and fix the root cause of an injury, not just the injury itself.
Our purpose designed, state-of-the-art studio provides a safe, controlled and accessible environment for all ages and physical abilities.
How can DMA Clinical Pilates™ help me?
- Reduce pain and safely manage your injury.
- Correct poor mechanics that underlie injuries.
- Greater resistance to injury.
- Training your muscle groups to help your body to work safely and more efficiently.
- An overall feeling of physical wellbeing, with improved posture, balance and motor control.
DMA Clinical Pilates™ is ideal for rehabilitation, preventing further injury and for general health and well-being.